Saturday, July 29, 2006

Back to Beijing, don't want to come home.

Day 7, we visited a few froster homes, then we headed back to Beijing.
Day 8, we did some more tour of Beijing, it was fun watching how the group interacted with the Chinese tourist in Tian An Men Square, everyone wanted to take pictures with the pretty girls. And how the sellers all flocked to the group trying to sell Mao watches, post cards. As the sellers flocking to the group, I felt the Spirit telling me, Huan give them bible, I was like umm we are in Tian An Men Square the most secure/watched/listened place in China. As we walked around Tian An Men the Spirit’s prompt grow, and grow.
As we headed back to the bus, the sellers followed us, we parked about 1 block away from Tian An Men square in front of a grand government building. As we got to the bus, I jumped on the bus, and brought 3 chinese bibles I have, I handed them to the sellers, told them I have a free gift for them. Then I went back to bus to get more, I got about 10 more, then by the time I got to the bus exit, there was 10 people with their hands in the air fighting with each other’s hands, shouting “Give me some! I want one! I want give it to my friend!” It was the same picture I seen in Africa when humanitarian aids passing out food to the starving people. I quickly given all those out, then I went back to get more, there was even a bigger crowd gathered there all fighting and shouting for a copy of bible. I felt this is the perfect picture of China, just as Jesus said the harvest is ripen and workers are few.
Through out this trip I really begin to fell God is speaking to me about China specifically, I always know that I want to go international, go share God’s words with people who have never heard Salvation. This trip I really feel that God is speaking to me about China, there is a reason why He brought me to USA from China, and meet his Son Jesus is the USA. Why I have the story I have; Chinese connect with my life, they understand. As I shared gospel loved people and shared my story, I felt so good, I felt this is what I suppose to do, you know that felling when God is using you, it just fell so right, I felt this way this trip the whole way.
God was continue to teach me about obeying the greatest commandment, love God with all my heart mind and soul, and love His creation. I fell most of my time my love is conditional, I would only love them if they come to my program, come to my church, it is all about me. But that is not how Jesus loved, Jesus loved with out expecting anything in return, I almost sort of trying to manipulate people with my love, using my love to manipulate people into coming to know God, that is not who God works. My love almost always expected something in return, where Jesus’s love was not that way, Jesus want me to love people just for sake of loving, not expecting anything in return, and allow Him to move people’s heart.

No comments: