Thursday, May 26, 2005

Graduated!


The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,I will fear no evil,for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil;my cup overflows.

Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

-Psalm 23

Four years ago I came to University of Texas with the attitude of that I am Huan, I can do anything I wanted if I work hard enough, by end of sophomore year I had failed miserably, I had few friend, who only interested in me because I had something they wanted from me. I end up with horrible grades, and I felt so lonely that no one in this world really care about me, and I was all alone.

That very summer I was send out to an oil platform, there I had strange desire to read the bible and God found me, this past two years, my relationship with God grown, my life start to change, my pride was totally taken away, God enabled me to love my family, my grades raised, and He brought me so many good friends much much more then those few friends I had, and all of them love me much much more than those few friend I had ever did.

Last Friday as I was waiting in line in Frank Erwin Center waiting for my turn to walk across the stage, I felt God, I couldn’t have made it without you, thank you for all of this! You have done all you promised me, I give you my very best, and you give your very best. Psalm 23 was my college experience.

No comments: