Monday, November 22, 2004

Keep Walking


“Well I'm broken- but I still see Your face.
Well You've spoken- pouring Your words of grace.
Well I will walk by faith
Even when I cannot see it
Well because this broken road
Prepares Your will for me.”

I was once almost married to someone, God called me and told me Huan you were meant to be swim in a vast ocean, not in a muddy pound, follow me and I will lead you to the ocean.” I said “Here I am God, I will walk with you.” As I walk with God to the ocean, all I can see is nothing but endless desert, then I saw glimpse of ocean in distance, I walk to it and found it is just a mirage, I am still surrounded by the desert.

I cry out to God, where is this ocean, I do not see? Why does all those wicked man are swimming in their muddy pounds, and here I am walking in the desert, I have followed you, offered myself as living sacrifice to you as best as I can, did not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, I wanted to test and approve your will, your good pleasing and perfect will. Now you have spoken, it is so hard to swallow. For You alone God will judge this world, you will give righteous man what he deserves, and you will punish the wicked and give them what he deserves, for you are God almighty, the God of righteousness, the God of justice. I will walk with you, because of this broken road prepares Your will for me.

No comments: