Sunday, April 03, 2005

Real Love


In my life, only two times that I am the happiest , the first one is that when I was 6 year old, right before my mother left me and my father to come to US to study, she was away from me for 6 years. At that time I felt so happy that I have the most beautiful women (mom) that loves me the most.

The second time that I am the happiest is from when I turn my life to God almost 2 years ago till now, that even thu my mom was taken away from me by cancer, even thu my father physically abused when I was young, I have a Father that loves me more then my earthly father ever would, who will never fail me and who will leave me, who is in fact with me till the very end of age.

I remember my life before I became a christian, I was looking for Love where ever I could find, I was taking loving from other where ever I could find, and it wasn't very much. But now my life is fill with love that come from my infailable heavely father! And I can Love others, I can give Love to others.

God brings me great friends, who is shoulder for me, when I am weak, who is there to encourage me when I am down, and who is there for me, when I go through trail, than you Xposure friends, that you all know what is Real Love. Thank God, and only Lord Jesus Christ, I can have friends as great as you all!

No comments: